I am passionate about helping seniors in our community. I have been a caregiver and an executer so my unique set of circumstances has led me to be a senior advocate when it comes to real estate.
Whether you are downsizing, moving into an active retirement community, or are going to be moving into an assisted living facility, know that I have helped many seniors or their family members with similar transitions. Here are just a few of the services I offer:
- Review of your current living space and situation and working with you to determine what is and is not working. From there I can provide you with a variety of options and together, we can find the one that best meets your needs.
- If you are downsizing and need to downsize your belongings along with it, I have access to organizers and professionals who can help you decide what you are keeping, what you are ready to get rid of, and the best way to dispose of those items (determine if these items go to other family members, they will be sold, or donated).
- If it is time to turn your real estate holdings over to a trust, I can provide you with some great legal minds to help you.
- If you are ready for assisted living, I can provide you with a list of nearby options.
- If an estate sale is in your future, I have professionals who can take care of that for you.
- If you are the next-of-kin who has been taxed with selling the home, I can help you with the various aspects of that real estate transaction.
If you don’t see your particular need on the above list, please give me a call. I would be happy to discuss your situation with you and help you take the next step.
I have received special training on the aspects of working with seniors and estates:
Seniors Real Estate Specialist- I am knowledgeable on reverse mortgages, real estate planning, 1031 exchanges, and housing options and have been educated on all aspects of 50+ buying and selling.
Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist – I help executors and administrators with the sale of the real estate property in an estate. I have been a caregiver as well as an executor, so I understand the challenges of these types of events.